Sponsors & Exhibitors
THE USCAP ANNUAL MEETING has truly become pathology’s global event. Decision makers in the field of pathology and the related specialties of molecular, toxicology, oncology, and immunology from hospitals, private laboratories, academic institutions, and the government will be in attendance.
- Twenty-two hours of exhibit time take place over three days
- Coffee will be served only in the Exhibit Hall during dedicated morning and afternoon program breaks, including an Exciting New Wednesday Exhibits Closing Event!
- The highly-attended poster presentations are within the Exhibit Hall
- Exhibitors are invited to join the meeting’s attendees at “USCAP Carnival”party Saturday, March 11 – great food and entertainment that you do not want to miss!
- Marketing opportunities have been expanded to meet every budget
- Increased visibility has been achieved through the following methods:
- Sponsor and Exhibitor listings on our meeting website (+8 million hits during the three months leading up to and during our meeting) and mobile app
- USCAP-generated emails sent to all registered attendees
- USCAP-generated social media posts to our followers
- Exhibitor and Sponsor registration is quick and easy
- USCAP plays an active role in supporting our partners’ requirements to meet the Open Payments Program (Sunshine Act). To ensure this important requirement is met, USCAP is requesting each MD’s National Provider Identifier (NPI number) during the registration process. It will be included in the badge bar code content which exhibitors are able to capture when they scan an attendee’s badge.
With the continued growth of the USCAP Annual Meeting and exhibit floor, exhibitor space will sell out very quickly. Submit your application as soon as possible to ensure that you are able to secure space. To help you make your decision, please find the enclosed information regarding audience demographics, sponsorships, exhibitor rules, and the floor plan information to secure your participation, within this brochure. Whether you choose to become an exhibitor or a sponsoring exhibitor, you’ll find many opportunities to promote your organization to pathology’s global leaders.
The USCAP Annual Meeting has become pathology’s must-attend event. Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to meet the global pathology marketplace!
Kristofer S. Herlitz
The Herlitz Company