On Demand access is now closed.
Be sure to claim your CMEs by Saturday, September 30, 2023.
- On Demand is available to USCAP Members until September 21, 2023.
- On Demand is available to Non-Members until April 18, 2023.
- Non-Members can extend access by becoming a Member. Click here to join USCAP Now.
On Demand Content Includes
Companion Society Meetings
Maude Abbott Lecture
Evening Specialty Conferences
Timely Topics Lecture
Luminaries in Pathology
Select Exhibitor Seminars
CONTENT NOT INCLUDED IN ON DEMAND
Professional Development Courses
TECHNICAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USING THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM
- A stable, high-speed, Internet connection (min 5 Mbps)
- An up-to-date Internet browser. Google Chrome is the preferred browser and is highly recommended in order to experience the full features of the virtual meeting platform. Microsoft Internet Explorer is NOT SUPPORTED.
- Cookie and Pop-Up blocking measures may lead to unexpected behavior
- Recommended participation via PC/Mac Computers
- Only basic viewing features are supported on Smartphone/Mobile/Tablet devices.
IF YOU ARE BEHIND A CORPORATE FIREWALL, SHARE THIS WITH YOUR INSTITUTION’S IT DEPARTMENT:
The following list of domains should be opened so that you are able to view the lecture videos on your institution’s network.
If you have any questions, you can contact the USCAP Information Technology team at: [email protected] or +1 760-327-6777